Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Art´s tastes


Today I going to talk about art. In my opinion the art is a

expression of feeling, so aren´t wrong or ugly art, only is. Also I think that the art is very important for the cultura. Is a expression of cultura. What I like about art is that you see a something that you can to interpret anything as a proyective test. Well, this is more probable in abstract art, while in other art you can found the real copy of reality as photograph but is a paint. I admire to painter that make this art. I sometime go to museums when friends come to visit me elsewhere. I take them to museums, for example: “Bellas Artes” museum. I remember that when I was a child, sometime my mom took me to art exhibition and I liked.

Althoug I consider that the art is beatifull. I have not the skills to make it. Never I try. Must be because only I take an interest in see it. Also can be that never anyone encouraged me to do it.

Although saying that I go to museums and I like art, I could not talk a lot of painte

rs. Maybe I could name some famous painters such as: Velazquez, Michelangelo, Dali, Monet, Van Gogh …. Of these painters named I like the paintings of Van Gogh and Monet in the colors of his paintings

As Picasso is the artist that I know best. Picasso because I remember that in the school I had to make a presentation of the life of picasso in arts class, and on that occasion I got the idea to make a play of his life. In addition, my colleagues had to make a copy of Guernica it was a painting commissioned by the Spanish government to Picasso during the Spanish Civil War.

2 comments:

  1. I like the same paint of Van Gogh! its a really great one, the color an shapes and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen a painting by Claudio Bravo, the Chilean painter? His works are amazing!!, especially the ones of human figures.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Today I AM going to talk about art. In my opinion (/) art is aN expression of feelingS, so THERE aren´t wrong or ugly KINDS OF art, IT JUST is. Also I think that (/) art is very important for (/) culturE. IT Is aN expression of culturE.
    What I like about art is that you see (/) something that you can (/) interpret AS anything, as a proJective test. Well, this is more probable in abstract art, while in ANother art STYLE you can fINd the real copy of reality as IF IT WERE A photograph, but IN FACT IT is a painING. I admire (/) painterS that make this art. I sometime go to museums when friends come to visit me FROM elsewhere. I take them to museums, for example: “Bellas Artes” museum. I remember that when I was a child, ONCE my mom took me to AN art exhibition and I liked IT.
    Althoug I consider that (/) art is beatifull. I DON’T have the skills to make it. I HAVE Never trIED. IT Must be because I only take an interest in seeING it. IT can Also be that NOBODY HAS EVER encouraged me to do it.
    Although I’VE SAID that I go to museums and I like art, I could not talk a lot of painte

    rs. Maybe I could name some famous painters such as: Velazquez, Michelangelo, Dali, Monet, Van Gogh …. Of these painters named I like the paintings of Van Gogh and Monet BECAUSE OF the colors of THEIR paintings
    (/) Picasso is the artist that I know best, (/) because I remember that in HIGH school I had to make a presentation of the life of picasso in THE art class, and on that occasion I got the idea to make a play of his life. In addition, my colleagues had to make a copy of Guernica , WHICH was a painting commissioned by the Spanish government to Picasso during the Spanish Civil War.

    ReplyDelete