Wednesday, October 20, 2010



I`m not fanatic to the recycling but I think that it`s very important worry of the environment. In the Tv and radio I always hear that they encourage to people take care to environmet, I think that is a matter that is a fashion, all the natural things is a fashion now. The mass medio invited to people to make more exercise outdoor or eat more vegetables, but I think that is a very good fashion. I hope this fashion not finish.

I try to make things to take care of the environment, for example when I going to buy to supermarket I try to take the things in my backpack in stead of in a plastic bag, or I always turn off the lights in my house when nobody use it. Also I like walk so I prefer walk in stead of take a bus, also with this action I take care to environment, and I take care my health. Sure! This is only when I can because when too far to walk. I have no choice.

In general I think that is little incentive is given to people to care for the environment, is advertised with the issue but no concrete steps are taken, some stores have bags of recyclable material but do not make a concrete incentive for people to used it, I read somewhere a very good idea, was that the stores could charge $ 10 for using a non-recyclable bag so people would use recyclable bags. that I think a good measure for people to really cooperate

My building try to recycling the rubbish, there are a place to leave the plastic rubbish, other place to paper and cardboard rubbish and the other to glass rubbish. I consider that the buildings that use solar energy are very cool. Everyone could use it. But sometimes the things to take care the environment are very expensive as the solar panel, or there are not much advertising to product that not damage to environment. This is something else that could be changed so that everyone could help with a grain of sand in it to care for the environment

1 comment:

  1. I think you make an interesting observation about the "fashion" of natural ...but we are agree that this is a topic very important...

    see you!!

    ReplyDelete