Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Saint Petersburg, the romantic zar´s city


A country I have always wanted to visit is Saint Petersburg.

The reason may be stupid, but the name has been always attractive to me. Once, I look for information about this city and I found a lot of interesting things. The first is that San Petersburg is a city that locates in Rusia. Saint Peterburg, also, is the second more important city in Rusia, and it is the second biggest city in Europe. Another interesting thing that I found is that in this country is Saint Peter and Saint Pablo’s Cathedral. It locates in a fort that has the same name, it is very big and it was built for a war which name I can’t remember.

Also I have seen photos of big palaces with big gardens that have been built by the zares, and they look very beautiful. But I found bad things too. For example, in the winter the temperature goes really down. For this reason I only would like visit this place, and in

June, to see the white nights where the sun still shines on nights. It is my dream to go on vacations when I earn some money working as a psychologist. Although, I will have to save money for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment