Wednesday, November 3, 2010

where I have lived.....



I have lived in 5 houses and in 3 different city. First I lived in old Chillán when I was very child then I with family moved to Chillán, to a place that nearly to downtown and parent`s work and my school. In last house I could say that I lived most part of my life. I liked this house was very nice, my bedroom was decorated by me. I remember that I painted yellow.
Then, I when was 16 years old, my family and me moved to Concepción. In this place we have live in one house. Also this it very nice and big, it is two-story house, it have 4 bedroom. Now in this house are living my parents and my old brother because I moved to Santiago when I finished to school for going to university. So I live in Santiago, this is my third city, in this place I have lived in 2 flat. The fist flat I lost it whit earthquake, so I moved to other flat very near to the first. Also is very near to my university. This last flat I like less that the fist but likewise is comfortable and it have the same number room. This flat has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living and a balcony. Here I live whit a friend, is a girl that I know here, she study odontology in the same university.
About my flat, Also I can say that it in a convenient location, it have near a lot of shops, two supermarket, a lot of banks. My neighborhood is safe. I don’t know my entire neighbors, only know that my next-door neighbor have a two daughter very loud voice, but in general my building is very quite. I like where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment